11.7.10

Bird Art - Rainbow Bee Eater 2

Click image to enlarge
This artwork is a portrait illustration of Rainbow Bee Eaters, a native australian species of bird. The image is by contemporary Australian artist Di Mathews aka Diavma, copyright Hexagonal Mandala 2010.
I saw this bird in our yard for the first time recently. It was swooping over the vine on our shed and fence trying to catch the insects. This is my newest image and it is available on 12x16 inch, 100% cotton archival paper. eMail me for details

5 comments:

Ollie said...

oh wow. I love your colors!!

Art Fortune said...

Your work is very beautiful! check us out at ArtFortune

Betsy Grant said...

Such lovely, creative work. Glad I found you! I am a musician who blogs about creativity. Please visit me at freetospeakblog.blogspot.com

Catherine Meyers said...

You have a beautiful site full of exquisite work! Just wonderful! - Catherine Meyers

fine art said...

Such a beautiful portrait.