10.5.14

Aussie digital Floral Bouquet

Digital illustrations / artwork of Australian botanical wildflower species by contemporary artist Diavma of Hexagonal Mandala. This image was creates from original 3D virtual sculpted models. I realised there wasn't much available in the way of digital models of Australian flora so I decided to create some, I create each model directly into the computer based on live specimens collected locally (NSW East Coast of Australia). The models were then arranged in virtual space and painted textures were applied. Lighting was applied using software that calulates the highlights and shadows and a gorgeous 2D digital image was created, my Aussie Bouquet... The image is printed on 11.5 x 16.5 inch high quality artist paper. If you wish to purchase, email me.

No comments: